A real chocolate treat for grown ups :)
I love making chocolate cups and candy at home. Playing with flavours and ingredients makes a different result every time..
The combination of chocolate, whip cream, brandy and coffee just melts in your mouth. So easy and so delicious!
As promised, the recipe is extremely easy:
Ingredients: (makes about 20-25 mini chocolate cups)
140 ml whip cream (heavy cream)
100 g chocolate (70% cacao)
1-2 tbsp brandy
1 tsp instant coffee
1 egg yolk
15 g unsalted butter
1. Cut the chocolate into ground pieces.
2. Heat up the whip cream in a sauce pan, do not bring to boil.
3. Remove from heat, add the chocolate and mix until melted.
4. Add the brandy, instant coffee, egg yolk and mix until smooth.
5. Mix the butter into the chocolate cream.
6. Fill small candy cups with the chocolate mix and cool for a couple of hours in the fridge.
The chocolate mix will retain a slightly soft consistence so it works perfectly well to use mocha cups instead of these aluminium cups. It will make a wonderful dessert!