I can never find the Slovak product of sheep cheese called "bryndza" here but I shouldn't complain, a Greek sheep cheese is always available. I'm so longing for a plate of bryndzove halusky, Slovak traditional dish, but I know I can forget about it until I'm reunited with my family in Slovakia. Or, I can make friends with the Greek sheep cheese instead :)
Sheep cheese&cherry tomatoes crostini
dried basil or oregano
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Choose the same program you use for making pizza.
2. Slice the baguette. Place on a baking sheet.
3. Brush the crostinis with olive oil and a little bit of chrushed garlic.
4. Cut the cherry tomatoes and place on the bread. Sprinkle some basil or oregano on the tomatoes.
5. Top with the sheep cheese and bake for about 6 minutes, until the crostinis are lightly brown. Cool before serving.
My time for cooking (and other pleasant things) has shrunk drastically but I still have to and want to cook. More than ever I'm looking for easy and quick solutions (that are not dull). Thanks to my food blogger friends I'm never left with a dilemma about "what to cook". It's actually more about "what to cook first??" So today I chose to try this recipe. I can totally recommend, if you like surprising tastes. We do!:)